Monday 17 November 2014

Unique Christmas Quotes For Family

  • Christmas is a festival that bonds families and friends.
    Though we all celebrate Christmas,
    the holiday holds special meaning for each one of us.
    Learn what Christmas means to people from around the world.
    Feel the joy of Christmas in your heart,
    and you will understand the true meaning of Christmas.
  • For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship,
    feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
  • “I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
    I notice this, each year I live;
    I always like the gifts I get,
    But how I love the gifts I give!”
  • “May Christmas lend a special charm
    To all you chance to do.
    And may the season light your way
    To hopes and dreams anew.”
  • “The merry family gatherings–
    The old, the very young;
    The strangely lovely way they
    Harmonize in carols sung.
  • “There is a Christmas song upon the air,
    There is a joy innate within the heart;
    An inner sense of peace, a holy light
    Illumines life and sets these days apart
  • That’s what people do who love you.
    They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable
  • Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us,
    we see the past, present, and future.
  • I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
  • The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
    the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment