- I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.
- True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
- Someday you’ll forget me…
My name, my voice,
And who I am to you.
But even if you forget me,
Just want you to know that
I will never forget how much you mean to me.
- Scratch & win
Congratulations U have won My Heart .
- The best relationship in world is when you hold the hand of the person and the person walks with you without asking, “where” & “why”
- The worst way to leave someone is without an explanation.
- There`s a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn`t love you.
- Some people says “Make love not war”. . why not get married and make both..
- No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
- “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Monday, 17 November 2014
- Christmas is a festival that bonds families and friends.
Though we all celebrate Christmas,
the holiday holds special meaning for each one of us.
Learn what Christmas means to people from around the world.
Feel the joy of Christmas in your heart,
and you will understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship,
feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- “I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!”
- “May Christmas lend a special charm
To all you chance to do.
And may the season light your way
To hopes and dreams anew.”
- “The merry family gatherings–
The old, the very young;
The strangely lovely way they
Harmonize in carols sung.
- “There is a Christmas song upon the air,
There is a joy innate within the heart;
An inner sense of peace, a holy light
Illumines life and sets these days apart
- That’s what people do who love you.
They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us,
we see the past, present, and future.
- I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- “Christmas is a necessity.
There has to be at least one day of the year to
remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
- It's true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers.
But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life,
you'll find you've created family traditions and lasting memories.
Those memories,good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul!!!
- "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."
- The spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.
- Open your presents at Christmastime but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- Jesus is the reason for the season!
- CHRISTMAS is C-hrist's
H-istoric, R-emarkable I-ncarnation
S-tory, T-elling M-essiah's A-waited S-alvation.
- Christmas is a time when not only share love and joy but the time when we share ourselves.
Thursday, 11 September 2014
- My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one...!
- Stop waiting for a better day to come. Live in the moment and enjoy it and today will become the day you have been waiting for.
- Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn’t even think about us for a second…
- I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
- Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- I never dreamed about success i worked for it.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
- Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
- May your energy levels are at top levels and you're your usual self.
Get Well Soon!
- I miss u every day. I’m always thinking of u, So this is what I say, Get Well Soon!
- I wish you a healthy recovery. May you soon get back to the best of your health. Take your care. get well soon.
- Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
- If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
- It's nice to hear you're doing well
And convalescing fast,
And here's a wish that your good health
Will last and last and last.
- Heard that you"re not feeling well. So brought
- Flowers for you to make you feel Healthier and Happier. Get Well Soon!
- Hey buddy, I know you’re stronger than your sickness. You can fight it. I’m wishing for your fast recovery. Get well soon!
Tuesday, 5 August 2014
- I’m Proud To Be A Pakistani Where At Least I Know I’m Free & Won’t Forget The Men Who Died, Who Gave That Right To Me
- Thousands laid down their lives so
that our country is breathing this day
Never forget their sacrifice…
Happy Independence Day
- In this day THINK of our PAST and try to BUILT better FUTURE for ALL of us.. IT IS A DUTY OF ALL OF US!!
i am proud to be an Pakistani
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
- Celebrate the free spirit of
Independence Day Fills your
life with happiness and Blessings.
Happy Independence Day My Friends
- We have believed – and we do believe now – that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible.
- Let’s Celebrate Freedom by Promoting a
Human rights Culture in which respect, dignity and equality become a code for living.
This will be our role to Live up to the dreams of 1947
Happy Independence Day!
- Some Like Sunday,
Some like Monday,
But i like One Day
And that is Independence Day
A Preci0us Gift 0f G0d
May We Always
A Very Happy Independence Day T0 U.
- Never F0rget The Her0s
Wh0 Sacrificed Their Life
T0 Bring Up
This Gl0ri0us Day T0 Pakistan.
Happy Independence Day
- Whether you are a Pakistani woman
Whether you are a Pakistani man
Lets build together
A stronger Pakistan
A very Happy Independence Day!
Friday, 9 May 2014
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not.
- My mother loved children—she would have given anything if I had been one.
- All of us are guarded by the most powerful of all the angels- our mother.
- We know love is blind because a mother loves her child even without having seen him.