Wednesday 26 November 2014

Best Romantic Facebook Qoutz

 
  • I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.
     
  • True romance isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
  • Someday you’ll forget me…
    My name, my voice,
    And who I am to you.
    But even if you forget me,
    Just want you to know that
    I will never forget how much you mean to me.
  • Scratch & win
    H____
    HE___
    HEA__
    HEAR_
    HEART…
    Congratulations U have won My Heart .
  • The best relationship in world is when you hold the hand of the person and the person walks with you without asking, “where” & “why”
  • The worst way to leave someone is without an explanation.
  • There`s a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn`t love you.
  • Some people says “Make love not war”. . why not get married and make both..
  •  No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  •  “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

No comments:

Post a Comment