Wednesday 13 August 2014

Get Well Soon Qouts

  • Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
  • May your energy levels are at top levels and you're your usual self.
    Get Well Soon!
  • I miss u every day. I’m always thinking of u, So this is what I say, Get Well Soon!
  • I wish you a healthy recovery. May you soon get back to the best of your health. Take your care. get well soon.
  • Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.  
  • If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
  • It's nice to hear you're doing well
    And convalescing fast,
    And here's a wish that your good health
    Will last and last and last.
  • Heard that you"re not feeling well. So brought
  • Flowers for you to make you feel Healthier and Happier. Get Well Soon! 
  • Hey buddy, I know you’re stronger than your sickness. You can fight it. I’m wishing for your fast recovery. Get well soon!






     

No comments:

Post a Comment