Wednesday 19 March 2014

April Fool Quotes

http://www.commentskart.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/April-Fools-Day-Graphics-27.jpg 


  • A man always blames the woman who fools him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark.
  • You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
  • Last night, I saw you walking on the road. You simply looked amazing, your face was so innocent and you simply looked pretty cool. I couldn't resist myself the urge to sing,
    .
    ..
    "Who let the dog out?"
    Happy All Fools' day!
  • Why don't you not believe in an April fool?
    I know it. Because you were not born in April! But never mind, a fool can be born in any month.
    Enjoy the moment. It's simply meant for you!
  • A study has proved that all fools use their THUMB while reading a SMS.
    Now its 2 late dont try 2 change ur finger! Catch another fool!
  • I want U to know that U are very important to me,
    It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second!
    U r my life & I can feel U everywhere....
    DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGE
  • We have known each other for quite a while now,
    do u think we can b more than just frnds?
    cos i like u vry much.
    i need some 1 beside me,
    will u b my partner 2 rob a bank? face-smile.png
    Happy April fool day !
    face-smile.png
  • Hey, I wanna say something
    And that is our BREAK UP
    You really can't imagine
    How this happened in one day
    One Handsome comes in my life
    Hold my hands slowly and say
    HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY face-smile.png

    SHOCKED???
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • Oct-2 for Gandhi,
    Nov-14 for Neharu,
    Apr-24 for Sachin,
    Aug-15 for India,
    Apr-01 only for YOU. So Enjoy the day !!!
     
  • When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God , that everyone should have a friend like you....
    Why should only i suffer.....




1 comment: