Wednesday 9 April 2014

Romantic Love Quotes

  • Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
  • If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.
  • If you love someone you say it, You say it right then, out loud, Or the moment just passes you by.
  • Every moment in time gives us the chance to love, to learn, to dream, and to become more than we ever imagined.
  • You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Love You!!!
  • Love Messages -
  • Missing You Messages
  • Ramadan Messages
  • True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.When love is not madness it is not love.
  • I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love.
  • The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.
  • Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.
  • Romantic love is mental illness. But it's a pleasurable one. It's a drug. It distorts reality, and that's the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw.
  • In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
  •  There are two sorts of romantics: those who love, and those who love the adventure of loving.
  • Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
  • Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
  • One half of me is yours, the other half yours-Mine own, I would say;
     but if mine, then yours,And so all yours!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment