Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cute Good Morning Quotes



  • Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I woke up, I am reborn.
  • I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
  • U have to have a dream so u can get up in the morning.
  • You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.
  • A morning is a wonderful blessing, either cloudy or sunny. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.
  • The happiest part of a man's life is what he passes lying awake in bed in the morning.
  • Early this morning God gave me three baskets of fruits, love+happiness+peace of mind and told me to share them with people dear to me.
  •  Being in love with someone makes every morning worth getting up for. 
  • May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
    • Every morning you have to choices,continue your sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. choice is yours.Good Morning..
    • The first hour of the morning is the rudder of the day.

Click for more Good Morning Facebook Status on Tweets123.com
 



1 comment:

  1. Every morning is a gift from God that reminds us that we are given another chance to enjoy life. Such inspiring good morning quotes really motivates me to move and progress further.

    ReplyDelete