Wednesday 20 June 2012

Romantic Facebook Quotes



  • They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true,every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
  • I didn’t have any body piercing until just now.U pierced my heart.
  • I think it is cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.
  • Every night I go home crying because I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.
  • You make me smile, you make me cry, but you complete me and I love you so much that I cannot stop loving you.
  • Love is the beauty of the soul.
  • Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile.
  • When love is not madness, it is not love.
  • Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
  • The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
  • I don’t have to be your first love, but I want to be your last…

No comments:

Post a Comment