Wednesday 20 June 2012

Love Status Quotes

  • Loves it when you are lying next to that special someone and they put their arm around you because they want to not because you lay that close they have too.
  • I try to love others with my whole heart, no matter what I’ve been through or how I’ve been treated. I give my all though I’m not given that in return.
  • Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
  •  The best love is the one you fell in accidentally.The strongest love is the one you fell in unexpectedly.The truest love is the one you fell in wholeheartedly. 
  • I will never forget the day I fell in love with you I can’t believe we’ve gone so far!! I love you.
  • Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
  • Love the life you live, live the life you love. 
  • Love the person who deserves it, not the one who requires it.
  • Don’t fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can’t live without.
  • When you love, you give freedom....freedom to be what he wants and be there where he wants.
  • Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
  • Love is Like Heaven
    But Hurt's Like Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment