Tuesday 26 June 2012

Parents Day Wishes


  • It's important to show your appreciation for the interview regardless of whether interview was conducted in-person or on the phone.
    • The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.
      • I wasn't raised in a mansion or fed with a silver spoon,I wasn't brought up to think money is everything because only fools believe that’s true
        I wasn't raised to live out my parents
        .
      • A person who makes his unsuccessful dreams to be a successful one in your  life. Behind our every cheers,there will be his tears.happy Parents day.
      • Your arms were always open when I needed a hug,your heart understood when I needed a friend,Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson,your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings.
      • Parents  are Teachers, They teach us how to Live and love, I am proud of My Parents. Happy Parents Day.
      • Do you know why grandchildren are always so full of energy,they suck it out of their grandparents.
      • When you  feel you are alone in the crowd,when you think no one  can understand you,when your love is rejected by others,Just close your eyes and you will  see your parents face which means they are the real lovers.
      • There is nothing greater than parents in this world so go get married and become Parent,think different,do different.
        • Parents who are always giving their children nothing but the best usually wind up with nothing but the worst.
        • Children must respect their parents who so nicely bring them up.
         









      No comments:

      Post a Comment